Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school)
- type of browser software and operating system you are using
- date and time you access our site
- type of device you are using to access our website, such as a desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may retain personal information for an unlimited period of time.
While we take care to secure our website and our email system, please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (such as credit information, social security numbers, or bank account numbers) by email or web form.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Other Social Media Platforms
We may use tracking code provided by Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms to track traffic on the website and to track traffic between social media ads and our website. This code, also called a cookie, allows us to send digital ads to people who have visited our website, or to send digital ads to people who have similar traits to people who have visited our website. We do not combine the information collected through the use of these tracking codes with personally identifiable information, nor do we have the technical capability to do so. These tracking codes will not affect the number of ads you see on social media, but it is used to help Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other social media deliver ads to you based on your website visits and online habits. Although these social media platforms plant a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site, the cookie cannot be reused by other platforms or properties. Facebook (and their subsidiary, Instagram,) LinkedIn, and Twitter’s ability to use and share information collected by Facebook pixels about your visits to this site is restricted. See these policies for more information.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system or its supporting hardware or software may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
All rights reserved 2021.